Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- Articles must be original scientific from research results and not published/submitted to other journals.
- Articles are written in Indonesian or English according to the template with Microsoft Word.
- The manuscript is written in Times New Roman with one (1) column abstract written in English and Indonesian. Article Systematics consists of two(2) columns except for figures and tables, one(1) column can be written
- The systematics of the article are: Title, Author's name without a title, author's affiliation, and email address. Abstract in English and Indonesian. Minimum keywords 3. Introduction containing background, objectives, the scope of research, problems, and theoretical studies. Research Methods, Results, and Discussion, Conclusions Acknowledgments, Bibliography.
The title is written in large bold centered, 16pt. Title rating is bolded in 14pt capital letters, subsections are in bold 12pt. Do not use numbers/numbers in subsection titles.
- The bibliography is endeavored to be no more than the last 10 years, references using primary sources, namely scientific articles in journals, research reports.
The bibliography is written chronologically according to the final alphabet of the author, namely; the author's name, year, the title of article/book, name of publisher, volume, and/or city.