Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration.
- The submission file is in OpenOffice, Microsoft Word, RTF, or WordPerfect document file format.
- Where available, URLs for the references have been provided.
- The text is single-spaced; uses a 12-point font; employs italics, rather than underlining (except with URL addresses); and all illustrations, figures, and tables are placed within the text at the appropriate points, rather than at the end.
- The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines, which is found in About the Journal.
- If submitting to a peer-reviewed section of the journal, the instructions in Ensuring a Blind Review have been followed.
Authors who publish their manuscripts in this Journal agree to the following conditions:
- Copyright in each article belongs to the author.
- The author acknowledges that SPEKTRAL: Journal of Communications, Antennas and Propagation has the right to publish for the first time under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.
- This license permits everyone to copy and redistribute this material in any form or format, modify, modify, and make derivative works of this material for any purpose, including commercial purposes, as long as they include credit to the Author for the original creation.
- Authors can enter writings separately, arrange the non-exclusive distribution of manuscripts that have been published in this journal into other versions (for example, sent to the author's institutional repository or publication in a book) by acknowledging that the manuscript has been published for the first time on SPEKTRAL : Journal of Communications, Antennas and Propagation.
The names and email addresses entered in this journal site will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this journal and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party.