Analisis Keterlambatan Pada Proyek Apartemen Berkonsep Transit Oriented Development (TOD)


  • Bagas Prawiro Dwiputranto Politeknik Negeri Jakarta
  • I Ketut Sucita Politeknik Negeri Jakarta



Transit Oriented Development, Factors - Factors Delay, Delay Project, Test Multiple Regression


The problem in the The Conexio Cikunir 1 Apartment project which has the concept of Transit Oriented Development (TOD) was had delayed, which should have been 100% contractually completed, but only 46.231% have been realized. Based on these percentages, required an analysis of the dominant factors that causes of delayed in this project. This study has purpose to determine the dominant factor influencing the variables causing project delayed. Questionnaires were distributed to the respondents consisting of the contractors, owners and supervisory consultants involved in the apartment construction project. The results of the questionnaires were processed using SPSS 25 software. The data analysis method used is multiple linear regression method. The results of the research shows that factors which fulfilled on the partial test (t test) and has a significant influence is document of works variable (5.792 ) . This value has the highest rank of significance value for project delayed. Futhermore is planning & scheduling variable (2,805), equipments variable (2,482), managerial variable (2.324), materials variable (2,248), and external factors variable (2.094). The result of Adjusted R Square of 62.70% shows that the Factors that Causes of Delayed can affect the Project Delay variable by 62.70%, while the remaining 37.30% is affected by other variables not examined in this study.


Download data is not yet available.


Alaghbari, Wa’el Mohd, Razali A, K. A. S. E. (2007). The significant factors causing delay of building construction projects in Malaysia. 14(2), 192–206.

Andi, Susandi, & Wijaya, H. (2003). on Representing Factors Influencing Time Performance of Shop-House Constructions in Surabaya. Civil Engineering Dimension, 5(1), 7–13. Retrieved from

Arikunto, S. (2013). Prosedur Penelitian: Suatu Pendekatan Praktik. Jakarta: Rineka Cipta

D. A. Langford, B. S. & S. M. R. (2010). Organizational structures in the construction industry.

Ervianto,W.I. (2002). Manajemen Proyek Konstruksi, Penerbit Andi, Yogyakarta.

Ervianto, W. I. (2006). Manajemen Proyek Konstruksi-Edisi Revisi (Edisi Revisi). Yogyakarta: Andi.

Ghozali, Imam, 2013. Aplikasi Analisis Multivariate dengan Program SPSS. Edisi ke tujuh. Semarang: Badan Penerbit Universitas Diponegoro.

Hadi, Sutrisno. 2000. Metodologi Penelitian, Yogyakarta: Andi Yogyakarta

Ismael, I. (2013). Keterlambatan Proyek Konstruksi Gedung Faktor Penyebab dan Tindakan Perencanaan. Jurnal Momentum, 14(1), 46–56.

Leuhery, L. (2014). Analisis Faktor-Faktor Penyebab Terjadinya Keterlambatan Penyelesaian Pekerjaan Fisik Pada Proyek Pnpm Mandiri Di Kota Ambon. Teknik Sipil Vol., III(1), 89–102.

Proboyo, B. (1999). Budiman, Keterlambatan Waktu Konstruksi : Klasifikasi dan Peringkat dari Penyebab-Penyebabnya. Jurnal Teknik Sipil, 1(1), 49–58.

Sambasivan, Soon, Y. W. (2007). Causes and effects of delays in Malaysian construction industry. 25(5), 517–526.

Sugiyono, P. D. (2017). Metode Penelitian Kuantitatif, Kualitatif, dan R&D. In Statistik. Alfabeta.

Suyatno. (2010). Analisis faktor penyebab keterlambatan penyelesaian proyek gedung. Tesis.

Widhiawati, I. A. R. (2009). Analisis Faktor-Faktor Penyebab Keterlambatan Pelaksanaan Proyek Konstruksi. Jurnal Teknologi Elektro, 8 (2), 109–114.

Randy Putra Agritama, Miftahul Huda dan Titien Setiyo Rini (2018). Faktor – faktor yang mempengaruhi keterlambatan proyek konstruksi di surabaya. Jurnal Rekayasa dan Manajemen Konstruksi, 6(1), 25-32.

Mickson Pinori, B.F.Sompie dan Debby Willar (2015). Analisis faktor keterlambatan penyelesaian proyek konstruksi gedung terhadap mutu, biaya dan waktu di dinas pekerjaan umum kota manado. Jurnal Ilmiah Media Engineering, 5(2), 283-293



How to Cite

Dwiputranto, B. P., & Sucita, I. K. (2020). Analisis Keterlambatan Pada Proyek Apartemen Berkonsep Transit Oriented Development (TOD). Jurnal Poli-Teknologi, 19(1), 63–70.




Similar Articles

1 2 3 4 5 > >> 

You may also start an advanced similarity search for this article.