The mechanism of procurement of goods that were done manually, but now it can be facilitated by the existence of web-based procurement system. This system is designed using the data mining technique to find any parts of the goods data that often requested based on a monthly period/year and knowing the type of goods are the most requested and the most frequently consumed the preparation. This research uses a decision tree method and CARTS (Classifcation and Regression Tree) algorithm for exploring the data. The design method of this system using object-oriented development with UML modeling system. Inventory information system software is used to facilitate the process of procurement of goods and the existing equipment on the warehousing company multi-user web-based by the mechanisms of the process of the administration and procurement of goods made online. This application is supporting the administration process of procurement of goods in each company warehouse. This application is equipped with features to request the procurement of goods, maintenance procurement of goods and procurement of goods online report. The purpose of this research is to produce a web-based inventory information system that make easier and speed up the process of inventory and procurement of goods in a company warehouse
- Irfan Hilmi Hamdani; Wakhid Ahmad Jauhari; Alifah Khairina, 2015. A supply chain inventory model with imperfect quality and stochastic demand. Proceedings of the Joint International Conference on Electric Vehicular Technology and Industrial, Mechanical, Electrical and Chemical Engineering (ICEVT & IMECE), Pages: 53-57.
- Santosa, Budi . 2 007 . Data Mining: Engineering Data usage for business needs . Graha Knowledge: Yogyakarta.
- Satya Samyukta Kambhampati; Vishal Singh; M. Sabarimalai Manikandan; Barathram Ramkumar, 2015. Unified framework for triaxial accelerometer-based fall event detection and classification using cumulants and hierarchical decision tree classifier. Healthcare Technology Letters, Volume: 2, Issue: 4.
- Anaël Bonneton; Daniel Migault; Stephane Senecal; Nizar Kheir, 2015. DGA Bot Detection with Time Series Decision Trees. 4th International Workshop on Building Analysis Datasets and Gathering Experience Returns for Security (BADGERS), Pages: 42 – 53.
- Asry Faidhul Ashaari Pinem; Erwin Budi Setiawan, 2015. Implementation of classification and regression Tree (CART) and fuzzy logic algorithm for intrusion detection system. 3rd International Conference on Information and Communication Technology (ICoICT), Pages: 266 – 271.
- Malin Källén; Sverker Holmgren; Ebba þóra Hvannberg, 2014. Impact of Code Refactoring Using Object-Oriented Methodology on a Scientific Computing Application . IEEE 14th International Working Conference on Source Code Analysis and Manipulation. Pages: 125 – 134.
- Nur W. Rahayu; Sri Hartati, 2012. CAI of flowchart (CAIFlow) development using object-oriented methodology. International Conference on Computer & Information Science (ICCIS), Volume: 2 Pages: 843 – 847.
- Tohari, Hamim . 2 No. 14 . The analysis and design of Information Systems through the UML approach. Andi : Yogyakarta.