This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.
- Alemu, Melkamu. The Role of Pre-Writing Strategies to Enhance the Students’ Idea Generating Abilities: The Case of First-Year Computer Science Students of Haramaya University. (International Journal of Education & Literacy Studies, vol 8 no 1, pp 40-47, 2020)
- Awad, Ahmed. The Most Common Punctuation Errors Made by the English and the TEFL Majors at An-Najah National University. (An - Najah Univ. J. Res. Humanities, vol. 26, 2012)
- Bratcher, Suzanne & Ryan, Linda. (2004). Evaluating Children’s Writing, A Hanbook of Grading Choices for Classroom Teachers: Second Edition. New Jersey: Lawrence Erlbaum Associates, Inc.
- Broad, Bob. (2003). What We Really Value, Beyond Rubrics in Teaching and Assessing Writing. Utah: Utah State University Press.
- Brown, H. Douglas. (2004). Language Asessment: Principles and Classroom Practices. New York: Pearson Education, Inc.
- Ekorini, Puput Zuli. (2015). Using Comic Strips: Building Students’ Writing Viewed from Intelligence. Sebelas Maret University.
- Galbraith, David. (2009). Writing About What We Know: Generating Ideas in Writing. Retrieved from (PDF) Writing about what we know: Generating ideas in writing (researchgate.net), 27 November 2020
- Hasan & Subekti, Nanang Bagus. The Correlation Between Vocabulary Mastery and Writing Skill of Secondary School Students. (Journal of English Language and Language Teaching, vol 1 no 2, pp 55-60,2017)
- Hegarty, Carol. (2000). Writing; English in Context. United States of America: Saddleback Education Publishing.
- Kane, Thomas S. (2000). The Oxford Essential Guide to Writing. New York: Barkley Books.
- Murcia, Celce, Marianne, & Elite Olshtein. (2000). Discourse and Context in Language Teaching. Newyork: Cambridge University Press.
- Nunan, D. (1989). Designing task for the communicative classroom. Cambridge: Cambridge University Press
- Nunan, David. (2003). Practical English language Teaching (1st Ed.). New York: Longman.
- Renandya, W.A.,& Richards, J.C. (2002). Methodology in Language Teaching. New York : Cambridge University Press.
- T. Linse, Caroline. 2005. Practical English Language Teaching Young Learners. New York: McGraw-Hi
- Weigle, Sara Cushing. (2002). Assessing Writing. Cambridge: Cambridge University Press.