Job satisfaction is important because it has proven to be of many benefits to the interests of the public, industry and society, namely in efforts to increase production and reduce costs through improving employee attitudes and behavior. Viewed from the organization, employee job satisfaction is related to productivity, positive work behavior, controlling turnover and performance. This research was conducted by taking existing cases at PT. Bank BNI (Persero). PT. Bank BNI is a company that uses an outsourced labor system as a process of transferring business activities to third parties. The purpose of this study was to determine whether compensation and leadership systems can affect job satisfaction for outsourcing employees. The results showed that there was a strong positive correlation between compensation and leadership systems on the job satisfaction of outsourcing employees by 64% with the contribution of the independent variables of 41%. The analysis of variance produces an F value of 20.463> F table 3.15, which states that compensation and the leadership system together have an effect on job satisfaction of outsourcing employees. The results of the partial significance of each variable also show a significant value smaller than 0.05 and the t test for each variable also produces a calculated t value that is greater than the t table. So it can be concluded that compensation and leadership systems have a significant effect on the satisfaction of outsourcing employees at PT. Bank BNI (Persero).
- Kuswandi. 2005.Cara Mengukur Kepuasan Karyawan. Jakarta: Elex Media Komputindo
- Locke, E. A. 1969. W h a t is Job Satisfaction ? Organizational Behavior And Human Performance, 336, 309–336.
- Perdana, Yudha, Dika. 2011. “Pengaruh Motivasi Kerja Kepemimpinan dan Kesempatan Pengembangan Karir Terhadap Kinerja Karyawan di PT. Nyonya Mener Semarang”. Skripsi Universitas Diponegoro
- Robin, S. P., & Judge, T. A 2013. Organizational behavior (15th ed.). New Jersey: Pearson Education, Inc., Prentice Hall
- Sugiyono. 2014. Metode Penelitian Bisnis (Pendekatan Kuantitatif, Kualitatif dan R&D). cetakan keenambelas. Bandung: Alfabeta
- Suwondo, Chandra. 2004. Outsourcing Implementasi di Indonesia. Jakarta : Elex Media Komputindo.
- Yahyagil, M. Y. 2015. Values, feelings, job satisfaction and well-being: the Turkish case. Management Decision, 53(10).
- Https://www.linkedin.com/pulse/2014 09100 21515-154884582 - evaluasi-kinerja perusahaan