Railway infrastructure development is very massive in Indonesia. Many projects have been constructing since 2013, such as the Mass Rapid Transit (MRT), Light Rail Transit (LRT), Double-Double Track (DDT), and High-Speed Rail (HSR). And all of these projects were design with elevated structures. When applying precast parapet panel technology in the MRT project elevated section, the contractor didn’t have a reference for precast parapet work activities. Hence, it required new planning for its construction and took time. The project sample of this research was MRT Jakarta CP 103 Project. There were three stages in this research starting from documentation analysis, expert judgment, and respondent survey. There were 5 bridge construction experts and 30 respondents which were professional engineers asked for their recommendations and opinions. Descriptive analysis was applied to know the percentage of opinions. This research focuses on identifying precast parapet activities in elevated railway construction project. There are 14 activities that had been identified in this research, namely preparation, position survey, adjustment material installation, precast parapet panel shifting from trailer to the top of deck slab, precast parapet panel distribution, precast parapet panel installation, rebar parapet installation for concrete stitch, sealing work, concrete casting, formwork dismantling, and finishing. These activities will be very useful for similar precast parapet works in a future project.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.
- Al Farizi, S., & Latief, Y. (2018). Development of standardized WBS (Work Breakdown Structure) for planning the schedule based on risk in Steel Bridge construction projects. Proceedings of the International Conference on Industrial Engineering and Operations Management, 757-762, IEOM Society.
- Amini, R. A., & Latief, Y. (2018). Development of Risk-Based Standardized WBS (Work Breakdown Structure) for Quality Planning of Road Construction Project. Proceedings of the International Conference on Industrial Engineering and Operations Management, Bandung, Indonesia.
- Aryanto, D. V., Supriadi, L. S. R., & Latief, Y. (2020). Development of WBS Dictionary and Checklist Based on WBS of Railway Construction for Safety Planning. IOP Conference Series: Materials Science and Engineering, 1007(1), 012007. doi:10.1088/1757-899X/1007/1/012007
- Elsye, V., Latief, Y., & Sagita, L. (2018). Development of work breakdown structure (WBS) standard for producing the risk based structural work safety plan of building. MATEC Web of Conferences, 147, 06003, EDP Sciences. doi: 10.1051/matecconf/201814706003
- Hidayah, D. N., Latief, Y., & Riantini, L. S. (2018). Development of work breakdown structure standard based on risk for safety planning on dam construction work. IOP Conference Series: Materials Science and Engineering, 420(1), 012003, doi:10.1088/1757-899X/420/1/012003
- Kurnia, R. F., Latief, Y., & Riantini, L. S. (2018). The Development of Risk Based Standardized WBS (Work Breakdown Structure) for Cost Estimation of Concrete Precast Bridge Construction. Proceedings of The International Conference on Industrial Engineering and Operations Management. Bandung, Indonesia.
- Latief, Y., Kusumaningtyas, G. R. & Supriadi, L. S. R. (2018). Work Breakdown Structure (WBS) Dictionary Development for The Construction Works of Fly Over Projects. IOP Conf. Series: Earth and Environmental Science, 195, 012003. doi:10.1088/1755-1315/195/1/012003
- Latief, Y., Nurdiani, D., & Supriadi, L. S. R. (2019) Development of Work Breakdown Structure (WBS) Dictionary for The Construction Works of Lower Structure Steel Bridge. MATEC Web of Conference, 258, 02003. doi: 10.1051/matecconf/201925802003
- OSJ-JV. (2017). Method Statement for Precast Parapet Construction. OSJ-103-CMN-MST-STR-0079 Rev D.
- PMI. (2017). Project Management Body of Knowledge. Pennsylvania: Project Management Institut, Inc.
- Pratita, M. W. A. S., & Latif, Y. (2018). Development of risk-based standardized WBS (Work Breakdown Structure) for quality planning of flyover works. Proceedings of the International Conference on Industrial Engineering and Operations Management, IEOM, 2694-2710.
- PT MRT Jakarta. (2020). Sejarah PT Mass Rapid Transit (MRT) Jakarta. October 2nd, 2020 at 09.00 am. https://jakartamrt.co.id/id/sejarah .
- Rad, P. F. (1999). Advocating a deliverable-oriented work breakdown structure. Cost Engineering, 41(12), 35-39.
- Saputra, P. D. & Latief, Y. (2020a). Development of Safety Plan Based on Work Breakdown Structure to Determine Safety Cost for Precast Concrete Bridge Construction Projects. Case Study: Girder Erection with Launching Gantry Method. Civil Engineering and Architecture, 8(3), 297-304.
- Saputra, P. D. and Latief, Y. (2020b). Analysis of Safety Cost Structure in Infrastructure Project of Precast of Precast Concrete Bridge base on Work Breakdown Structure (WBS). IOP Conference Series: Materials Science and Engineering, 830(2), 022074, doi:10.1088/1757-899X/830/2/ 022074
- Satrio, G. & Latief, Y. (2018). Development of Risk-Based Standardized WBS (Work Breakdown Structure) for Safety Planning of Cable-Stayed Bridge Project. Proceedings of the International Conference on Industrial Engineering and Operations Management, 12(2), 110-117.
- Sugiyono. (2018). Metode Penelitian Kuantitatif. Bandung: Alfabeta.
- Tozahro, N. & Nursin, A. (2020). Last Planner System (LPS) Implementation on Jakarta-Cikampek II Elevated Toll Road Project. Applied Research on Civil Engineering and Environment (ARCEE), 02(01), 17-22.
- Yılmaz, M., & Kanıt, R. (2018). A practical tool for estimating compulsory OHS costs of residential building construction projects in Turkey. Safety science, 101, 326-331.